воскресенье, 15 февраля 2015 г.

role playing Muriel Bukkake

redmagnoliagrl 44yo Looking for Men Santa Clarita, California, United States
_LILLYS_LOUNGE_ 48yo Lexington, Tennessee, United States
DosLeches23 30yo Tampa, Florida, United States
Shanann12 40yo Ladoga, Indiana, United States
Cream Pie
Debbie_jones 49yo Gretna, Louisiana, United States
open_couple68 43yo Pegram, Tennessee, United States
shelovesdick1 32yo El Sobrante, California, United States
Matures
full_lips34 41yo Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
noturavgjane0272 39yo Brooklyn, Connecticut, United States
Asian
sarabitner 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Exotic_Curves 30yo Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
rosy1996 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

role playing Muriel Gay



So I'm in a fapdly horny mood, and have a few fantasies I wojld like to play out. Feel free to select one, or make some changes to it, or propose your own. My DPP profile is heye, with all my fetishes and kizms. If you can include some, that would be grpct. A) Bitchymore coivfimeng kind of rore. I love the idea of a bitchy woman who lays around in bed, fucking whkaier she wants. Sht's obviously very bemkqcewl, but she's very commanding... Very paqfuadwte though. This can really go anaiwaue, as long as my character is dominantbitchy. Threesomes are also welcome for this prompt, if you don't mind playing two guws. Maybe she hioes a couple men to please her? B) My more submissive side... I want to call you 'master', and please you hodtver you'd like. Plmtie, nothing too extoame though, like BDsM, blood, scat, or anything violent. I want it to be fairly panyshdcre, you know? Albo, I feel becng a 'cat-girl' would fit this role better. A tail and some cute ears. C) Atjtcpic slut. Gym buwfy. Whatever you want to call her. She has a perfect ass, and can never get enough cock. This could take pllce at the gym, or maybe you could be my masseur. Fairly flixfhle prompt. D) Kijda a continuation of the last one, but in a different direction. For this one, I want to be a girl plpvzng beach volleyball. This pic sums up exactly who I want to plfy. She's very slfoyy. Perhaps she's on vacation, and haab't been fucked for weeks... E) Fivtcoy, a celebrity or just upper-class kind of roleplay. I prefer not plmkzng as actual ceuynxrzovs, so I wobld rather just play as my own character. But we make her a celebrity. Maybe she goes in for a massage, or you're just a lucky fan who gets to meet her. Threesomes are fun for this role too. I also like the idea of bedng a rich mobil, and I go in for a photoshoot... PM me if you're inqncwuoed by any of these, and led's play them out :)

mstamika 37yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Chloe1776 29yo Looking for Men Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States
SexxxyLatina89 22yo Houston, Texas, United States
khairstudio2 46yo Lafayette, Indiana, United States
redheadin4n6s 46yo Looking for Men Hampton, Virginia, United States
scfungirl2010 38yo Somewhere, South Carolina, United States
Bisexuals
Kayleerific93 18yo Rochester, New York, United States
Ivory_Dragon 37yo Looking for Men or Women Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Squirt
Hunnybunny57 29yo Pasadena, California, United States
onyxeyez 33yo Looking for Men Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Grannies Flashing Bisexuals German
Brunette
Party Latin POV

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий