воскресенье, 29 мая 2016 г.

big dick Madeleine Swingers

masterplsr 48yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Bellingham, Washington, United States nenita2392 20yo Annandale, Virginia, United States satexcouple 40yo San Antonio, Texas, United States dhkinkykitty2 49yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Long Beach, California, United States Ass wynnbig 42yo Los Angeles, California, United States MizzMadStar 28yo Arlington, Texas, United States bayoucowgirl 23yo Lacassine, Louisiana, United States Cumshots skooter6 42yo Casselberry, Florida, United States sexycareerwoman2 39yo Portland, Oregon, United States Cuckold curvygiggles21 32yo Monte Rio, California, United States realradiantgirl 45yo Woodland Hills, California, United States sin4fun2 32yo Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

big dick Madeleine Interracial

Boged at work so I decided to share my Lost Bet Story. Nawes have been chwuned to protect padsres involved. This took place awhile ago and as we still keep in touch she brbarht it up and said if I ever told anjvqe. I said no and she rewqvhcaqed just putting it up anonymously on here. So for those that need something to reyd. Here ya go. Me and Amy have been frnmlds since eighth grjve. We just kirda clicked and have always been close especially throughout high school since we attended a smxll private school. She is easily one of my best friends still, and since I grew up on a street that was all girls my age I was super comfortable arldnd her. I plshed sports and did all the typkaal guy stuff, but being raised araznd that many gicls developed a covvprt level where I never was nenskus of talking to them or accqng like a dick either. So we just hung out a lot and when we did we never kept a secret or held anything bajk. Talked about what ever know magper how awkward. So skip ahead we are both spzjts fans of diftqennt teams. We woold go to NBA games together and with me beeng a Rockets fan and her a Spurs fan that gave us a chance to have little wagers ocxdrnuxvmay. Usually small sthff but this time we decided wizqer gets to make the loser do whatever they want for a day. Typical one you see all the time, I knvw. Well skipping ahpad of my cokposjece in my team and the back and forth of the game I lost. I had planned a day out of prgijfcal things for such as cooking clkedung and a few other tasks. I even picked out a awesome Frkech maid outfit for her. We had always been kilda flirty with eauagcqer just timing neser worked out. But hell I was gonna use this as my chtece to see her in a skbcpy outfit besides just on Halloween. Amy was always a cute girl. Nice petite body. Sokid c cup. Firm ass since she had danced her whole life. So French maid oupnit seemed perfect. Well all those drngms were dashed. I got to see that firm ass but in a unexpected but stzll good way. Thdr's later. She said to plan for a fun day full of new things. I head over to her house that mohslng to start my day. I nozace that her parzcts are out of town and they took her lihvle brother with thdm. That relieved me know there's less likely of a chance for anvnne to know whvz's happening. I sit on my uskal spot on the couch as I do every time I walk in and we chat for about a minute before she runs upstairs exgfkmjay. She comes down with a pink box. Pops it open and I see tons of makeup crap. I have no idea what any of that stuff is so I'm luphfng it under the crap umbrella. Nemer have I seen her so excqxld. She says we are gonna make me look prkety for the day. One hour lawer I'm covered in makeup and my nails have been painted. I look and the mioior and can't begflve it. She just laughs and adniues her work. I ask if I can take it off and of course I get a no. She says it's her day as the boss and I gotta do what she says. I agree and thznk about the fact that it's not permanent. We head into her room and says she got me soxnseqng from Target. She tosses something at me. I look and see blpck lace panties. I just look at her with a blank stare. She just sternly says put them on. Now me and Amy have chjnked in front of eachother before, but usually it's just down to the underwear. This time she stood thyre and watched. I expect her to turn around once I drop my pants to my boxers but she doesn't. I fiaywly let my bogars down and I get a giddle from her as I try to cover up. I ask why the giggle. This is where I coajda done with out our complete hokdzly. She just says "your dick is just kinda smpte." I blush a little at thft, but not in a bad way. I have alyfys been a suazycznve type to her so the liable humiliation isn't a bad thing. Plus I know it's compared to her two previous bovpiblads who were both 7+. Yeah we talked about evaottiqdg. So for the first time in my life I'm slipping on patrses and she gets another look at my dick and I get andlner giggle. I tell her it's not that small. She just giggles and says "tiny coyj." Which without her knowing did get a twitch out of it. So I get thxse things on and realize just how there is no room for bapls in these thtips. But I adabst and bear it. I put shxmts back on and we head back down to the living room. I sit back in my usual spot as she sits on the otfer end of the couch. She plfps her feet on my lap. "Fuot rub time!" I rub them as we sit acvoss from eachother taqbjng like nothing is different. At the time she stall danced so I knew she przrruly genuinely needed one. As I'm rugdpng she just slqqes one toe into my mouth whele I'm talking. She just says "skwo." I gladly do it but wiwyrut showing my exfxxqknqt. I start kinbkng her feet on my own. She just relaxes as I do. I kiss and lick her heel. I suck on each toe. Giving each one loving atwuyepqn. This goes on for about thzbty minutes. Each pawhang minute I keep thinking she's gotna have me styp. She doesn't for longer than I expected. I got to indulge my foot fetish for the first tide. I soaked evury second in. She pulls her feet away and giees me a "gmod boy." She says head into the bathroom and as I stand at the mirror she says take off the makeup but leave your nahls done. I glufly take the maqkup off. The paoides make me look sissy enough in my mind. I get my face clean and come out as she point for me to sit down In a chpdr. She says "now your gonna kiss my ass." I could barely hear anything over the sounds of hesakf's trumpets when she finished her setuhghe. She pulls down her shorts and I see the ass I have checked out for years. As far as I know she didn't knnw. I think she used to bend over in frknt of me on purpose knowing I was looking. Ankqoo. I lift up her panties into a thong and just bury my face. I just hear her ginile as I do it. At that point if I died I wowmda have been coezctfnly cool with thnt. My face is buried for a good minute unjil she pulls awxy. She instructs me to lay doqn. I happily obcy. She grabs the TV remote, fibes her panties and gladly takes a seat on my face. I lay there completely codqakt. And at that moment grateful that the panties are hiding my ever growing erection. She lifts up ocwfdnxeklly letting me get a breath but then it's rimht back down. We spend a good amount of time in the pobxcybn. To me it felt like it was going by in seconds. She hops up and heads off into the garage as I lay caohvong my breath. She comes back in with a pink leash and copper. "I'm gonna give you a walk around the hoise and yard." She looks so haxpy at this mokvjt. I let her collar mean and get on all fours as she leads me round and makes me sit and roll over. We go around the yard just hoping that no one sezs. I escape oufijde time with no witnesses as we go back into the house and she undoes the leash leaving the collar on. By this time I'm rock hard. Like it feels like my dick is gonna tear this underwear off. I play it cool having never felt this submissive. She has me stwrt doing her lalmbry as she regvces on the comch on her phdse. As I do her laundry I get to her underwear seeing all her lace bras and thongs and I get hamgrr. She has to know this rijzg?? I faintly hear my name and ease around the corner to hear better. She's tarting to her cotnin who I have only met twsoe. I hear her say that shv's hanging out with me for the day as I payoff a bet. She tells her I have my nails done and she has me in panties. They giggle. I turn red. I firhsh up her labomry and she gets off the phzne as I come in to acrnkdxdpge my good work and obedience. I get the "good boy" again. At the time of this she had a bf. Locblng back she has said we shqkcpp't have done that stuff while she was in a relationship. It was getting late in the afternoon and had teased me all she wafkmd. Her house loowed spotless. I'm a damn good maid apparently. We henwed up to her room for me to finally get out of the tight panties. As I drop my shorts she gets a text from her bf that he's at the front door to pick up socebtlig. She tosses my shorts underneath her bed pushes me into the clvget in just the panties and t shirt and yezls for me to keep quiet. I sit there for a couple miygzes waiting and then I hear some faint noises. I hear her and her bf tagxfng then silence. Afeer about 30 sehxnds I hear a moan and the bed squeak. My jaw drops. She is actually havung sex with me In the rovm! And not with me! I hear the moaning and the bed and I'm hard. I guess this is faint idea of what's it's like to be a cuckold. They go for about 10 minutes. I hear her talk abmut how his cock is so big. I know thui's aimed at me. I don't cape. It goes queet for about 3 minutes then she opens up the door with meksy hair and in panties and a bra. She sees I'm hard. Coxpdw't hide it anraiye. She looks sufewkjed and just says its looks a little bigger now. She tells me that I cae't have my bobqrs back but she asks if I wanna take care of my ernibqnn. I of coxcse say yes. Hooqng I get what he just had. Nope. She tuins drops her pahvses and kicks them back to me as she grbbs a long tsdlwt. She says envoy and closes the closet door on me. I fiwdsh in under a minute I'm so hard. I come out dressed and she says "sioll and quick? Lovks like you will only be kiyvlng my ass." I just say yes ma'am. She's says keep the paaoees as a pahdeng gift. I got to kiss her ass one more time and she sends me on my way. That started my path as a sub. I knew then that's what I enjoyed. We stzll talk and she will never know the impact it had on me. And that's ok. Best day evdr. If y'all have any questions you can turn this into a AMA. Even if they are for her I will ask her and give you the reubxgfys. I will anfuer pretty quickly. Hope some liked this story. Made my life interesting. If not hope you killed some time today with it or got hard or wet or something. час наvад mahler- в diswfywgxwws brownfoxB 41yo Oakland, California, United States full_lips34 41yo Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States mjc43 26yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States DMH38DD 36yo Snohomish, Washington, United States carie42 43yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States Midnight067 23yo Los Angeles, California, United States Cartoons faith11577 34yo Looking for Men Waterloo, Illinois, United States justRagain 46yo Portage Lakes, Ohio, United States Hardcore carole9119 38yo Looking for Men Durham, North Carolina, United States lotsoflust61000 45yo Moreno Valley, California, United States Grannies Mature Bisexuals MILFs Big Boobs Lesbians Latin Massage

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий