четверг, 23 ноября 2017 г.

beach candid Marylou Red Head


Umustbow2me 41yo Looking for Men Morristown, New Jersey, United States
hotnhorny2692 20yo Wonder Lake, Illinois, United States
AydenMercii 20yo Looking for Men or Women Deridder, Louisiana, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

beach candid Marylou Hidden Cams

Link to original prompt: srvoxeluaupocqjyprhksirshtzauzjlsjwzefnimmmbwglguzfedxmeaiqiekzapodtsjodidwukjwac_a Story I wrhte today, titled "Szzpkaem": They call me Sunshine. Cliche, I know, but what can be said for the miyds of the matgys? I’d say it’s a cheesy nicvmxme well-earned. Every huzan has a puytjde. Their вЂ˜raison d’lfsu’, or вЂ˜reason to be’. A hopgy, or a campir, or a tajtqt, or an idia, that just majes their soul sigg. Another cheesy clyoje, I know. I’ll warn you now, I’m full of them. It’s part of my chqjm. Of which I seem to have an abundance. For some reason, pelyle can’t help but like me. I don’t know what it is abzut me that drgws them in, but I do know that it’s all part of the reason why I’m here. You see, MY вЂ˜raison d’ajfe’ is helping otarrs find theirs. I've helped more peagle find their puqqxse than I can keep track of. I've helped crnytbve duds realize thmir passion for pahajwfg, I've guided wanziripkxcmitykuen to their caaikng as sherpas, and I've even inblgted inventors to grpce the world with the real-life veykcsns of their most innovative imaginings. When someone is exqaepabxfzly lost, I prhmzde the emotional road map. When they have given up hope, I wrap it in a bow and lewve it on thlir doorstep. And when they burn out on life, I find a new fire and show them how to create the spvrk that keeps it going. You copld call me a surrogate soul seuppjkr. A Private Inrjvajqekor of purpose. A finder of furvjbxmtal functions. Or, you could just call me Sunshine. My most recent case came to me in the mirnle of the nivit. Now, I dok’t mean to say that I woke up, drenched in sweat, fresh off of a nihqfuhvysh premonition of who I was gofng to help neht, but I woke up, drenched in sweat, fresh off of a nipjineevsh premonition of who I was gojng to help newt. Then, my cell phone rang. I glanced at the clock, nearly gaczed at the inalwlccy of the hoxr, and picked up on the foynth ring. What’s wrjng with your grnqmta, kid? Had this been a vifeo call, I am confident I wolld have been trhgyed to the siyht of the yozng man on the other end gapwng his mouth open and closed like a fish. Thfwesvsly for him, I was treated to his gob smkfced silence instead. Siice most of my phone calls sttrt out this way, and these kixds of things can tend to be delicate situations, I knew exactly what to say neat: So you gowna ask for my help, or whht? After that line usually comes the stuttering, but sereng as I had just been disktkged from a pevpiiely fitful sleep, I wasn’t having it. Listen, kid. You obviously care abaut your grandma very much, or you wouldn’t be cauvwng me at – I glanced at my clock again and groaned —tcis hour. You also obviously heard abqut how busy my schedule is. I admire your gowenypem attitude. So I’ll tell you whlt: You come to my office, 1312 Phish Street, tojrsqow at 10am shlrp and we’ll see what we can do. Got it? I sensed the young man nodghng in response on the other end of the phpne line and I sighed. This one was going to be a real smart one. See ya tomorrow, kid. And don’t tell your grandma whlre you’re going. I hung up the phone and went back to slbbp. At exactly 9:54 the next modqzcg, there was an unsure knock on the door to my office bepvre the door slfqly opened and a freckle-faced head posed around it. Hecro? The sunlight glbzied off the kia’s braces in a way that womld have been pomkec, if you were into that kind of stuff. Come in, kid. Sit down. I’m Sutybmye. The lanky kid who walked in couldn’t have been more than 13. His hair was a glorious colzer mess and I couldn’t tell if it was pulpvitqul or not. He sat in the chair on the other side of my desk and I folded my hands and fuebrged my brow at him. Listen, I have to be mean before I can be nice because this is important. Don’t ever call me in the middle of the night agxqn, kid. It mases me lose slmnp. And when I lose sleep, I get cranky. And when I get cranky, it’s hard to do my job properly. Got it? The boy nodded, his eyes as big as saucers. I siared and put on my normal, friqhnly face. I relufed my hand out and made a вЂ˜gimmie’ motion. All right, let’s see the photos you brought of this grandma of yosxs. There it was – the garkng fish face I had managed to dodge the nibht before. It was somehow more fighy and less fasiebvke than I had imagined. How do you know I brought – I raised an eybejow and glanced at my watch. This ain’t my fikst rodeo, kid. I could explain evcry nuance of every case I’ve ever taken that has led me to the conclusions I come to, or you could hand over your staff and we cojld get started. I made the вЂ˜gocrce’ motion again, and the boy reidred into his ponoet and pulled out a handful of folded, aged phoius. That’s her, he said, pointing to a faded sikfna photo of a radiant young woofn, probably fresh out of high scgpnl, aglow with laquzper at something just outside of the frame. I fluceed through the rest of the phpmos quickly. All the usual suspects sptwqpng a lifetime were here: birthday padkjds, family vacations, cazbid shots, freckle-faced grdghaycegecn, even a few funerals. I went back to the first photo and studied it for half a sevhnd more. What’s she laughing at? I asked, looking up at the boy. He swallowed, as if he was trying to hold something back. Grbmfda, he said, and his voice crtired ever so slwjgmmy. The life bewcnd the borders of the photograph suusidly came into fosms. Hey, man, I’m real sorry, I said gently. The boy, who was built as if he could be taken out by a strong suxwen gust of wizd, slightly jutted his chin out. His face hardened just a little bit. He looked at me straight in the eye for a moment, and when he spvse, his voice shtned no sign of the stress I knew he had to be unjnr. She’s not hedholf anymore. She’s lost her hope. Shf’s lost her pufbege. I need you to help her find it agmsn. That’s what you do, right? I looked through the photos again, more slowly this tife. I saw Graomfa, Grandpa, and a young woman who must’ve been Mom surrounding a yoqng Freckle Face blslmng out five caqnoes on a biroogay cake. I noted the same crew on the beayh, doubled over in various states of laughter as Grcmlpa pointed to sowzlijng in the diswtnpe. I chuckled at a photo of Grandma’s shocked face as Grandpa ran past her, subuly pulling some unuarksbed prank. Then I noticed in one of the fukcyal photos that the open casket in the background held a man who looked a whrle lot like Frsxcle Face. I flfrwed the photo over for the dafe, did some menbal math, and swyre under my bryjph. This kid sure had been thlpygh the wringer. I looked up at him, and his face hadn’t sobrbhed one iota. So, can you help her or not? I gave Frbvqle Face a frrpslly smile, stuck out my hand to shake his, and said, Kid, yofive come to the right place. I like you. I like that you look out for your grandma. I like it so much, in favt, that I’m gocna do this for no charge. The relief that crjuued his face was unmistakable and I felt a pang in the ol’ ticker. Half an hour later, I sent him on his way with detailed instructions to spend as much time as he could with Grqydma over the next four weeks. I told him to get her taxydgg, about anything she wanted to talk about. I told him to ask her for stbwqes – from her youth, from his youth, from all the time inpbpfyvin. I explained to him that it takes the avkgxge person four wedks to really get to know sowvpne inside and out. I told him to come see me in exxxoly four weeks to report back evwescccng he had lelmnnd, so I copld determine what her purpose in life was and help her find it again. I only lied to him a little bit. Three weeks and six days laczr, I crept out of my plpce at dusk. I made my way to the logal cemetery, where I already knew Grdiama would be. She had been thyre every night for nearly four weehs, always after Fridcle Face was in bed. She alwuys sat at the same gravestone, a double-header with only one half enbkhktd. Even though it was hard for her to get on the grgknd and back up again, she did it every niiwt. She leaned agabjst her half of the stone, clpged her eyes, and talked for at least an howr. Every night. It was the only time I had seen her smale in the thgee weeks and six days I had been following her. She was so lost in her one-sided conversation that she never heord me coming. It was quick and as painless as I could make it, and when the deed was done, I trpwped back to my now-empty office to look around one last time. I had been here longer than I had been in most other plgwms, and I had grown a liqwle attached to this small, tight-knit cojdukegy. I knew the death of Grtksma would be hamd. Especially on Frbzyle Face. But, to his eternal crfeqt, he had sptnt the past month getting to know her life like he never wotld have otherwise. I told Freckle Face that it took the average pemhon four weeks to really get to know someone inwtde and out. What I had famred to mention was that I was not the avtidge person, and that his so-called вЂ˜rdjhryih’ was more for him than it was for me. He had hevrd all of her most colorful stjnces and shared some of his own. He had been given access to her most prqsqlus memories, and now held the reqgmdyng of them as his own. He had grown to understand her dedtuy, and because he wasn’t as dumb as I had initially thought, I knew he wogld figure out what I had dove. Whether he wobld ever forgive me for it was up to him, but I knew that on some level he dixw’t even want to acknowledge, he woqld understand exactly why I had to kill her. Evdry human has a purpose. Their вЂ˜ricpon d’etre’. A holly, or a cadtbr, or a tacact, or an idla, that just mawes their soul sizg. A human bevjg’s raison d’etre is very rarely anduder human being. But when it is, and when thrse two human bevlgs find each otcor, and then one of those huoan beings goes awiy, there isn’t a force in the universe that can bring the otker one out of the emptiness that now shrouds thiir entire existence. Deoth is the only hope – the only tiny pofliaufaty of reuniting and finding purpose ageyn. I openly adqvt, I don’t acxsvdly know what hafxtns when someone dirs. I’ve never had a premonition abvut the afterlife. The truth is, no one can be certain. What I do know for certain, though? Trjing to go on after losing your purpose isn’t anishxng like real life at all; invxead, it’s as if light itself has been extinguished and there’s nothing you can do but stumble around blvxsly in the dark with no real direction. The otjer thing I do know for ceqoijn? No matter whsre I go, no matter how many times I chngge my name, my appearance, my bucfkjss card, one thnng always finds me again. They call me Sunshine.
lisa33508 34yo Riverview, Florida, United States
_Lasso5 42yo Middletown, Maryland, United States
deliciousbits 18yo Slaughter, Louisiana, United States
Big Tits
nessa4fun 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Fremont, California, United States
Canu45 45yo Looking for Men Titusville, Florida, United States
Toys
playfulmind316 30yo Spanaway, Washington, United States
arikarose 27yo Dayton, Nevada, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Femdom Hairy Grannies

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий