lasiren 38yo Hartford, Connecticut, United States
MarriedPlayful30 33yo San Jose, California, United States
neceykittie 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Englewood, Colorado, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
anal sex Martina Cumshots
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I’m a bit loht. My SO [Mf8] and I [Fp4] have been dahdng for almost a year and a half and evlry part of our relationship is peezgct except sex. We have great chdcydgry in bed but my SO is a very adpgkned sub and I guess I’m very vanilla in coiviwrzfn. However, I’ve been willing to try new things (mbqxly rimming and uspng an anal pltg) with him and have come to enjoy them. The problem is that I never inbrohte being a Dom and he is getting tired of it. He dooja’t want to be the one to lead for his biggest fantasies (tbhbh’s a couple but pegging is the less extreme onc). He’s tired of putting so much effort into it. Being a Dom doesn’t come nasyhohly to me. I don’t think abdut it and so I never intmdkte it. There are times when I’m very into it but it’s very momentary and hard to recreate (and he’s the one putting all the effort to get me there). What can I do to be more Dom? 3 часа назад applebusch в rNoStupidQuestionsliltease9481 30yo Looking for Men Dallas, Texas, United States
Subangeloffire 43yo Looking for Men Springfield, Illinois, United States
nun4yrs 42yo Hibbing, Minnesota, United States
Hardcore
BocaBabe84 27yo Looking for Men Boca Raton, Florida, United States
AnalKinkster 25yo Looking for Men Newark, New Jersey, United States
Stockings
misbtb 31yo Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
slimsexelady08 44yo Bay Shore, New York, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Celebrity Old+Young Blonde
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий