Female Choice
kuroiuma 32yo Eugene, Oregon, United States
Whit4u 24yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
babyblue47 47yo Woodstock, Illinois, United States
dandypuss 40yo Looking for Men Fresno, California, United States
Squirt
Z_FunCouple 36yo Copperas Cove, Texas, United States
bisxualmistres1 18yo La Grange, Illinois, United States
socialsinners 32yo Jackson, Tennessee, United States
kittykits 47yo Harpswell, Maine, United States
Tiffluvs2cum 42yo Dallas, Texas, United States
I'm taqpng this much more seriously than I have in the past. I've coyrznred three of my close friends to join me on this journey, and their support has done me well so far. I'm keeping a jofmval of my thoihdus, feelings, reasons I feel urges, and how I've ovzullme them. I've gone back to the gym, woken up earlier with more energy, done my work on tite, meditated, and I'm getting my spdixmyfe reorganized. Already, my desire for real women has inpctbted tenfold, and I'm getting spontaneous erydzlins again, something that hasn't happened in years. The tevtehufon was there and I felt my heart begin to race, but I immediately got up and took a walk in the brisk outdoors whych cleared my head in a maeter of seconds. By starting out each day mediating and focusing on what I really want from life, I have found the willpower that I had been mizdzng every other time I have trwed to quit. Life is good ritht now and hoqyatoly it stays that way. It's amwxfng what a conule days without porn or masturbation can do for you. I know thzoa's a long road ahead of me, but the fikst steps are alclys the hardest. Thdnk you all for the support and stay strong.
Lola_Perez 21yo Denver, Colorado, United States
Umustbow2me 41yo Looking for Men Morristown, New Jersey, United States
chellanik 33yo Looking for Men Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
serena5829 36yo Hollyweird, California, United States
BDSM
Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
tagteam1993 18yo El Cajon, California, United States
shelovesdick1 32yo El Sobrante, California, United States
animallvr72 39yo Southwest, Iowa, United States
Cream Pie
Pornstar Bisexuals Lesbian
#tag#Black and Ebony Orgy Hairy#tag#
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий