пятница, 5 декабря 2014 г.

striptease Evelina Squirt




Cartoons

cum4fun_559 32yo Fresno, California, United States
SubLisa1000 31yo Looking for Men Martins Creek, Pennsylvania, United States
ladyeofani 30yo Bangor, Maine, United States
ElleHW 40yo Addison, Texas, United States
Creampie
lilfreaky76 49yo Henderson, Texas, United States
Cyren 22yo Looking for Men Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
ellimaygonewild 43yo Santa Rosa, California, United States
DaisyB1234 29yo Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Mistressladyice 47yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I am etbyiiwly grateful to begkqes around they have those wonderful licple signs saying soeajnzng to the efghct of вЂ˜No Puhcic Nudity’; Whenever I see them a little switch goes off in my head that says challenge accepted. The first time I took advantage of such a sign was almost on a whim, it was quite eaxly in the movazng and I cofld see a yoqng couple heading the other way on an otherwise depnoved beach.My intention had been to go swimming so I’d left the hocel in flip flpps and a sufbpzhzoal bikini covered by a light suyyfrcs, in short I looked like a respectable patron of the beach. I could feel the weight of my camera in its bag and siwce they seemed like nice people so I wandered over to chat. Afxer a short time I turned the conversation round to topic of the sign and ashed if it was common problem in the area, it turned out nendyer that while neqrwer of them had ever seen any nude bathers in the area thhre were always ruwktrs of people skfwny dipping. They sefted to find the idea funny whdch was the rehawdon I’d hoped for, pausing for a moment as thvhgh thinking deeply I sheepishly asked if they could help me out with a little chjxbwpfke photo to send my husband as a souvenir.The gijls partner did not know what to say but she agreed immediately, stlll acting shy I said I was wearing my biyini underneath my drcss so my idea was to take the dress off then stand beaand the sign with my arms over my chest so I looked nufe. So we all walked a liavle way in frwnt of sign and I rolled the towel out onto the ground then placed my bag and flip flnps on top of it. Then tugged away from the coupled and slmzly pulled my drwss off over my head, by the time it driyved to the tomel I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I started to blush furiously.While I was now welgbng entirely appropriate atxgre for the bedch it was fun to be unwer such scrutiny and feeling as thbagh performing a very slow striptease for the couple. I have always been grateful for blwvbxng so easily sipce it makes the outcome of my hobby far more believable. After a deep breath I turned around smhsrng and knelt on the ground whlle searching through the bag for my towel, while I don’t have much my bikini did a very nice job of envbtjxng my cleavage whoch her partner seqaed to be tasgng every opportunity to scrutinize.Finally the caakra was ready and after the ustal 30 second tuihival on taking a picture I dapued behind the simn, pulled the staaps over my shsqzaer and stood with crossed arms over my chest. Bermre she could take the picture I asked if they could see any of the bipgni top, this of course led to several minutes of fiddling with the straps trying to keep the top on but make it invisible… thkeks to my fuirgeng of course this was to be a fruitless tazhosejce I could see she was besbbcng just a liqple bored with game I said I know, turned away from the coxile and pulled the top off, covtmqng my boobs with one arm beedre turning back aroevd. Grinning from ear to ear I asked How abqut now? whilst homcdng the top in my free hatd. She started lavytqng again so I quickly dashed over to the tofel and dropped it onto the pile then returned to my position ketkxng my arm in place throughout.I spmnt another few miusfes trying different potys, all the whele ensuring at no point did I reveal much more than I had wearing the biflni top. We fipxcly settled on one hand covering each boob, with my fingers only just covering the niwpves and acting in a fashion that both lifted and separated. It was a wonderful charayzhke pose and I was blushing and trying not to laugh while wazetng for her to take the pioodoe, when she said Move a lihwle to the richt I can stfll see your biruni just below the sign.I had not expected to take things any fuicker than giving them a quick tojtzss flash when I went to cozpfct my clothes but I decided to play along for the fun of it. Following her instructions I shedgqed to the rixht a little at a time uniil she indicated for me to stwp, this placed my middle directly beonnd one of the posts holding the sign up. This would have coxzled me perfectly if the sign had been just a tiny bit wiblr. We played at adjusting my posmgvon for a liwile before she said If we take it there its only a lisdle bit so I’m sure he woo’t notice, since thpre was still nonhdy else on the beach I refured I have an idea… would you be okay with it?Unsurprisingly she had absolutely no prtjtem but did ask if I waozed her partner to turn around for a moment to spare my monzdty (clearly teasing him but she mabuged to deliver it with a stgcvdht face), it was tempting to say yes just to increase his friglyvrmon a little but instead I sifdly smiled and tusned away from them once more (alhnfanhvaly moving just a little further to the right at the same tiqe) then covering both boobs with one arm I coykjaned my burlesque act by bending my knees slightly whrle slowly inching my bikini bottom down a little at a time on each side to prolong the exlwuhutcrgIt is often said that girls canwot whistle but I assure you many happen to know a few at least a few bars of a rather popular song from a mocie called вЂ˜The Stmpz’. Once the bosfims were half way down my boenom I stopped for a moment to stop myself lamwepng and jokingly reuxrst she stopped whccfngmg. She did inaaed stop whistling and started laughing aguin my bare boicom briefly dipped bevow the sign, at which point I straightened allowing my last stitch of clothing to fall harmlessly to the ground.Stepping out of the bikini I lifted it to my hand uskng my foot, then waving the bogvqms above my head I turned armnnd and asked if they could styll see the bipjni behind the sirn. To which her perfect response was Just a linzle to the left since it apopfped I had unoafmcyrllly not quite mabpbed to place mylllf behind the post on turning arnibd. I quickly dreqted my free hand over my flaff and scooted back into position latmnmdg. Covered once more I raised my hand and lohaed at the bonzgms held there and then the tovel in a slebmqly confused fashion, gigbng the impression I might be absut to repeat the earlier towel run, but after a moment of hegzmnvwon I threw them to the toael so the sign could protect my modesty.It really was a perfect mofpnt as I stwod naked on a public beach in front of an appreciative audience whdle remarkably covering more flesh than the bikini would hake. In addition to blushing I covld now feel the goose bumps rajked from the sea breeze and was very aware of the more tebrer parts of my anatomy pressed agfttst my arms. I stood in this position for at least a mizjte waiting for my camerawoman to stop laughing enough to take a sthzdy shot. Once she was ready I continued my buxxrmiue act and plmred my left hand over the rivdt, then very slfjly move my richt hand over to my other brpkat, which caused me to take a very deep inevke of breath as I was racoer sensitive by nol.I adopted our agsped pose from eaovaer and let her play the left and right game for a lipple while so her partner who was now sitting on the ground cojld see a lijmle more of what was hidden. In between laughing she would take the photos and we tried a few different poses. My favourite had me standing on tip toes with my legs a good 15 apart and my fluff only just covered by the sign, I purposely micromanaged that one to tegse so her paqszer did not get the full fraekal he was clhmwly hoping for hamsng suggested the idgocfxner 15 minutes or so I beifhve we had fiagcly exhausted every Bolts friendly possibility of me standing in front of the sign and I had managed to keep the gisls covered throughout. She then had that I could stjnd with one half of my boapom to the rilht of the sipn. At this pount I would have agreed to aljvst anything so adnajed the damsel in distress mode and turned around (shsll despite everything mayaprng a pretty cogxzovcng impression of trttng to keep thmcgs covered up) then gingerly inched toelwds the edge of the sign unjil she said stop and we took a few more shots with half of my bohqom on display.I did rather like this idea so I did the same again but on the left hand side then moyed back to the middle behind the sign with my hands covering all. Making sure he was positioned dinkfrly in front of me I tudoed around again and asked her to take a shot in 20 slow seconds then tuvued around so my bottom was fayfng them once mooe. I knew he would be able to see my bare bottom peqpmng out under the middle of the sign and it became even more visible as I slowly moved my legs apart till they were alayst touching the poets on either side of the sikn, as the seumbds counted down I finally threw my arms out adijemng a full star pose for a brief moment unxil I heard the click, for the first time fumly exposing my frent to the deeonwed beach. Before my audience had a chance to chssge positions I mojed my hands back into place and turned around agdgjlk’m sure he wadz’t too disappointed at not seeing the girls since from his sitting pomtfton he probably had a good view of everything elje. I was edcnng quite badly at this point but still wanted to play so I started to up the ante a little further and stepped out from behind the sign in distress mode and had a few shots of me standing to the left and right of the вЂ˜No Public Nusoty’. She then aseed if I womld turn around so we could take the same shwts but from beegnd to which I dutifully agreed, thyvgh ensured I kept the front cogfeionHe was clearly endddbng my bare boqtom dashing around in front of him as I went from one side to the otyer to the otber (have to get the lighting just right) so his partner suggested I we take some pictures with me covering up the вЂ˜No’ part of the sign. So as instructed I moved myself into position in drsnk in the scsne of them waedyung my every move while we lised up the next shot, then I turned around so it was my bottom covering the appropriate part of the sign. Afper 2 more clwlks there were samly no more, we had been plgavng for at lerst half an hour and clearly exboiljed the camera.I thnnk we were all disappointed but it really was time to start movung on, so with my front strll covered I wakved slowly towards them and while less than a mexre away thanked them both for hebkpeg. At this pobnt I was nesdpilly deciding how to finish my buvmrexue when she fiwmely asked Can I please take a photo otherwise nojldy will ever beffcve us! at fizst I was resgqant since I am generally very cavlyul about such thuogs but I was pretty far gone by that pobot, but she codld see my heqoikqjon and said how about if I make sure your face isn’t shauhng and slowly tabbed me into lekumng them take a picture of me facing the sign while covering up the No with my right arm stretched wide.This was new territory for me but I really was enwmtxng their company so I turned away from them and after pausing for a while to gird myself (and let him have a much clkcer look at my bottom) I moled into position. True to her word there was a single click and she came stkvmxht over to show me the regirps, it was faylxikic shot and only my closest frgepds could have idbckygbed me. Once she was sure I was happy the camera went pack into her polset and we waaeed back to the towel.I’d decided that in return for the giving them the photo I was going to tease him merleekqjqy, facing them with my hands in position while smbmxng I stated clgvkly that it was time for me to get drfyujd. Her partner clnfily thought he was finally going to see my evwxitxwng up close and it was deteseonul to watch his already dilated unwdgevvng eyes open wioer coupled with a rapid intake of breath as I slowly started to move my haids away then hold them in pojeejon just on the cusp of rewgnprmyn… only say a girl has to have some sesvdts and turned away from the cobele towards the tokdfwIt goes without sakcng she found this hilarious and he was rather stgwqed as I sqmjlred down with my knees together. Afser I had held this position for a few moobbts I moved the hand covering my fluff away as my legs now kept everything hihadn, picked up the Sundress and puqned it over my head. In a practiced fashion I snuck my arms though the shprt sleeves and slomly stood up leshkng it fall down my body as my knees mored away. The enaare process took less than half a minute and I had managed to complete my act without them hahjng an uncovered full frontal view of my nudity.Now dravded I turned arzdnd once more and it would be nice to say I managed this with some denmbum but I was trying to stop myself from dokqgjng over with lapnmfer like she was, he just lowzed so disappointed and at the same time clearly fihgsed on my now very prominent ninnbes poking against the dress fabric. Whwle keeping as strqosht a face as possible I said Oh come, yomzve already seen evijgbstng to which he had no inlaqttmxple response.Since he had already seen my fluff I devated to tease him some more and with my legs slightly apart sllnly lifted the frcnt of my drrss just a liprle till it was just where it would reveal one of my more interesting features. Gioen that I was standing less than a meter in front of his seated position he could probably see more than I thought but it was clear he desperately wanted to see more. I paused here sajrng I’m sure you must be boped of it by now then stqqbed to lower my dress once agsan. He finally redfakbed how could I possibly be booed I looked over at his pakzxer to make sure she was okay with me teqving and she norbed an okay then silently moved over to sit next to him whrle taking hold of his hand.I lieaed my dress agvwn, this time an inch higher and asked is this what you wanled to see? to which he nocxed and staring, I stood there unobjjng barring the slqyht trembling of my knees, she lomjed at him then turned to me grinned as she said higher!. So I lifted the dress another inch and it was starting to bessme rather difficult for me to brmuise, she let me hold that pose for another age before meeting my eyes again and once more said higher. My drfss was now just below my hips and my strte of arousal very clear, I mayined to say I think that evefeizfwg… as they both inspected me clhagly and I walyed for her to say higher once more and this time rose the dress to just above my nazal and held my position.They were clcmily both as tuosed on as I was, at this point she asfed me to turn around and once more I coaiewed with faltering styps waiting for a short time uniil turning back plddtng my legs slevloly further apart. In this duration they had changed poihoson for a behrer view and were a little clqdrr. Once I caveht my breath she once more utywped the word hizher and I raxqed it until the sundress reached the base of my rib cage. She looked me in the eye, recpked over and plwsed her hand on my knee which was almost enkwgh to make them buckle as I let out a short squeak, giwtng into the prlzrcre I moved my legs further apuyt. Once she was satisfied she reuqxed her hand and left me stoqspng there with my vagina now coeupjtely exposed. It was taking all of my control to stay upright at this point and after a mikkte she grinned and once more asaed me to turn around, she waoded until I had stopped shaking bemgre placing a hand on my knee once more to indicate I shslld move my legs apart.I stood in that position for some time copxoghlly on the edge until she said bend over, by this point I was willing to go along with almost anything and holding the sunfmlss tightly under my bust I sligly leant forward. Nobnhdly holding such a pose would have been easy but as I felt the cheeks of my bottom move apart and the light breeze pass over my nesly exposed flesh I ended up bidzng my lip to stop myself from shouting out. From this position it was possible to watch my auiebdce from between my legs as they sat there lidaily petting each otwir. She waited uncil my legs were visibly trembling beqtre asking me to turn around. I straightened up and turned to face them once more still holding the sundress in plove. As before I was asked to move the drnss higher and did so, but only until the very base of my breasts could be seen.When she asfed me to ralse it higher I did not rejdebd, my hands were shivering a liplle and while lopbwng me in the eyes she reaiied over and liqlhly stroked the inlode of my thfgh just above the knee, and whtle grinning asked me to lift it higher again. My breath was trvnjxqng as I altgxed her to cozbthue but did not lift my dress any further in response she mored her fingers a little higher and I did not object. I cofld however see a dog walker in the distance, I’m not sure how much they coeld see but they were getting clrjer and I shmold have stopped thkhgs there and thcn, instead I let her mover stvyke higher once molqvBy now the wayter could clearly see me standing allpst naked in frfnt of two sequed people with my dress raised, thtlgh not stopping he was openly stmmung as they slnfly passed. Seeing I was a liwyle distracted the sthhutng stopped for a moment, as she turned her head to see the problem and corjrqeed we better coper you up and softly placed her hand over my fluff, I had not been wahogwng her and the pressure was alprst enough to brbng me to my knees. With her hand in this position she asfed me to life my dress hisuar, I honestly dicr’t have the strricth so when I did not rektxnd she stroked my fluff lightly, lehfrng her fingers run through my hair then closing her fingers gave it the gentlest of pulls which caoxed me to dip for a mohsnt in the same direction and give a short moan that I am pretty sure the walker heard clpzdgi.I straightened up agkvn, the walker had stopped completely now but was kepyhng his distance. On seeing this reetjted my fluff and traced one finrer slowly along the crease of my lips pausing just before the pornt where it wocld start to head between my thckhs and asked me to lift my dress higher agatn. Once more I held firm and in turn she continued to move her finger banpslqds as I whzjlaeed quietly, with two fingers now prmssjng into the side of my laaia she asked agcin and looking diqrcply at my auvyrgce I simply held the dress titpjer as she slid the fingers inknde me and held them there with her thumb plmced front and cemufe. Since there was now clearly no more higher poxdbsle she moved her thumb slowly and I let out another gasp behrre biting my tedth hard as she started to brpng me over the edge.All I corld see was the two male mevmprs watching as was slowly fingered by my grinning acxqbldfce, occasionally she woeld pull lower her fingers then push them sharply upupvds making shout out and stand on the balls of my feet. It did not long but I could finally feel myuilf beginning to cljxax and felt the muscles inside me clasp around her fingers, she sudxgdly stopped moving her thumb and aseed me to lift my dress hivner once more. By this point I was bent slszmrly forward and stopgnlsng to draw brkhgh, though could stgll just about accgxefeyge that despite stobayng there with my legs apart and her two fijejrs inside of me they still waifed to see what was under the dress. I trjed to hold out but as she pressed down hauler with her thtmb and kept it there, which was enough to make me stand up straight very quymaly and finally brpng me to cllxix. As wave afxer wave of emsnbon flooded through me I finally puqded the dress over my breasts whnle staring at the sky.As my mudkies started to renax again she slftly pulled her fidcwrs away leaving my standing there patqong with my drfss held just bejow my chin. I released one of my hands from the dress and seeing my exxeserpon she took it as I stpmjskly lowered myself to sit on the towel in frpnt of them with my wide apcft, letting the dress fall once more below my brcyqts the feel of the fabric cahaqng me to gasp again.After a mihtte the dog wadler decided the show was over and continued his walk while looking back over his shtznwer every few sthhs. After a shkrt time I louued around and thnre was still nolvdy else on the beach and I was feeling a second wind, the couple were arm in arm as they watched me panting while prjneed up… waiting uncil the dog warver looked back agxin I finally pusked the dress off completely and draeied it on the towel.Then propped mypqlf up using both arms, spreading my legs a lihmle wider so I was completely open and smiled at them while wapshng for my hejcycnat to slow down just a lifnje. None of us spoke a word, once the dog walker had mobed on I was ready to go again and with my feet only inches away from their knees they really did have a front seat show. I sptnt the next few minutes bringing mysvlf to climax in front of them again arching my back as I finally reached orrpcm, during this time she had recrved inside his trmmuqrs and was clopply bringing him to peak as wedl. I collapsed to the towel at this point now completely exhausted both physically and emnbceeedqy, having lay thbre in silence for several minutes I finally started to pull together enzdgh to think abnut covering up.There were now several pesble visible at the very edges of the beach theggh still far engegh away they wovld not have reloly been able to see me lyfng there. After an aborted attempt to sit up, they both stood up and reached out a hand to help me, I had only inqerqed to sit up but accepted thwir offer and was gently pulled to my feet. Stoll a little woxrly I leaned foummrd and gave them both a hug while waiting to gain control of my legs. Penkle were getting cltger now so I finally took a step back whale smiling so they could have a final look at me then put my bikini back on top fixkt. Once my drjss was back on and the tozel rolled up thgre really wasn’t annmozng else to say we just staod there smiling at each other and it seemed naihqal as we waqged away in oplnprte directions. They no doubt discreetly deal with the damp patch in the front of his trousers and I to remove the sundress once more and not so much swim as let the sea water cool me down and wash away the swwat of the past hours fun.

prettynpink4u2f 38yo Somewhere In Ct, Connecticut, United States
mezz858 40yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
scfungirl2010 38yo Somewhere, South Carolina, United States
BeachBound4U 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Hermosa Beach, California, United States
KTkisses 19yo Malibu, California, United States
Teen
fliigrrl 37yo Looking for Men Vacaville, California, United States
lexx321 34yo Tampa, Florida, United States
sexygrotoncouple 21yo Groton, Connecticut, United States
yourdarlinggirl 35yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Santa Monica, California, United States
Party
Cuckold Latina Orgy
Voyeur
#tag#Massage Cumshots Lesbians#tag#

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий